Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Find our Funky hand made art and vintage clothing

All posting only .2o cents each!!! Allot better than EBay to be sure
but not as good as free. Etsy is very sophisticated when it come
to search engines. Within a week on myspace it was and has been
my primary sponsor. And they do have a great link .

I have to admit that I have had disappointment
however, with this venue. I am not alone.
It is a beautiful presentation. It is very large.
My biggest criticism? It does not allow you post any
links whatsoever to any site outside of its own.
This seems unfriendly to me. The world of the web to
me is about linking, creating your own personnel mini
web of connectivity.

Always as a gallery director, I sincerely believed,
that the more an artist could get his/her work exposed,
the better.I never had an artist enter into a contractual
non compete clause. I hope that etsy.com changes this policy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos by C. Reinke HAUNTED HOUSE