Thursday, September 9, 2010

ARTIFRE item Listed in BIZRATE


I was doing a search for a dress listing that I had lost and discovered that I had been placed on this web site. This dress is the only item that they have chosen and it is from ARTFIRE. Many stores are on this site, such as JC PENNYS and Spiegel l it appears to be a site that rates a store. What I wonder is how they picked me up. Did artfire submit? WEll my sales on artfire are slow, I only have 32 or so and hardly anyone leaves Karma, or feedback. It is not that easy of a process. What do they do? I am curious how they collect their information to make a rating.

as it stands this dress has only received about 97 views, not a crazy amount . My questions is this a new site? It does not appear to be interactive, other than allowing you to search items and see the stores rating and then go directly to the store.


On this page you can see that other stores are listed but mine is unrated when I click the Why it reads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos by C. Reinke HAUNTED HOUSE