Friday, July 2, 2010

Discovered by A real GROOVEY GAL

FunkY FinZ is a GROOVY FIND!!!

WOW how exciting for me, I was thrilled to receive an in-box mail from groovy gals store on etsy.com informing me that one of my items was featured on her very exciting and wonderful blog. I am really impressed with what I found.

Groovy Gal Designs Online--Home of the Groovy Finds

This charming badge is made available to all the vendors that she chooses to post! Easy to find code for your sites. Jo calls them GROOVY FINDS letting us know that " Here's where you'll find all of the cool and groovy stuff I've discovered lately. Enjoy!"

Funky findz on line, very groovy and one of my all time favorites
mushroom purse
was featured.

REASONABLE AD RATES
I will keep my eyes on my heart count, which today stands at 10 and views at 267. I noticed on her site that she had ads for sale, I made an inquiry and within minutes she responded. I had notified her that I did not yet make an ad for funky findz on line, she promptly THE SAME DAY , made me an ad, put it up and wrote me. Heres what she created for me. Jo took my colors and content and made an appropriate ad.


Her rates are very reasonable and if you were lucky enough to be featured on her site, she offers the first month free! I am pleased with my first choice to advertise, I feel that I am supporting a good cause, it appears she largely posts etsy artists.

This groovy gal is an artist herself as seen here in one of my favoriteZ.

Retro Flower Watercolor Drawing




In addition, while browsing her monthly groovy finds, my daughter and I found an artist that we fell head over heals in love with. We are all ready saving our money to put one of her recycled up-cycled coats on layaway.
DELUXE CUSTOM - The Ultimate Patchwork Elf Coat - Upcycled Recycled Sweaters - Eco Friendly Fairy Sweater Dress - For the Hippy Bohemian Gypsy Traveller - Reconstructed Faery Couture



with my love of color and obsession with everything over the top this is a must have for this groovy gal. Check out her store at EnlightenedPlatypus


So thanks my dear Jo Claire I am proud to be a part of your group. Other etsy sellers her web site is a must check out. GROOVYGALONLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos by C. Reinke HAUNTED HOUSE