Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bleeding heart by Mariah


The pair shown are a personal pair in the size 0g. They can be made in any color combination and any size 8g to 00g. Just convo me with your special order and they will be ready in 1 to 2 days of your request. They will be shipped in 1 day after payment is recieved.


*(can be made in bigger sizes can be made they just tend to get heavy and chunky with biggger sizes)
*(to extend the life of your gauges it is recomended that you do not shower or sleep in them. Especially with sizes 8g to 4g they tend to be more delicate.)

I personnal know this charming artist, she was one of the coop artists at FUNKY FINDZ & desings LLc, and she is great, her shop is at
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Mariahssassyfashions which she says" I am really
big on reusing forgotton items as well. If you like what you see drop me a convo and let me know.
Since my passion for plain white tees, I have taken a new passion on! Designing ear gauges for the little bit of rocker in everyone. Have always made them for my self didnt think they would be so popular with everyone else. You dont have to just wear boring ear plugs, now thanks to me and few other awesome artist on etsy you can wear some very elegant or even a little crazy looking ear gauges. Did I menchain how resonably priced they are? Try looking at mall shops and web sites, very pricy!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos by C. Reinke HAUNTED HOUSE