Sunday, August 30, 2009

This months Funky FINDZ-Funky Luke, kindred soul


Funky Findz found artist Funky Luke ...SPIRITUAL,COUSCIOUS... ART FOR YOUR HEART AND SOUL

This is a blog of an artist that I simply have fallen in love with. She is a fellow recycled artist and goes by "Funky Luke". I feel that we are kindred souls. She lives in Florida, any one who knows me, knows of my yearly journey to Florida, The Keys, OK... Key West , my second home or my home away form home.

Her store name on etsy is Funky Luke and her art is nothing sort of FUNKABOLOUS!!! Please Check out her art. It is filled with color, whimsy and humor. She makes prints from her original paintings and also sells these images on Zazzle.com which are place on coffee mugs, tea shirts or aprons.




When I first saw a picture of Funky Luke , I picked up on her wild and carefree heart. Which is made clear on her fun and colorful blog you will find plenty joyful images such as the VW bus with "Old Hippie" plenty of peace sings and crazy sayings like " You say Diva like its a bad thing" , "Crafts not War" or " Don't Assume I cook." She ships her creations out with "good karma" and is a member of Greenwalla, a green social network community.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos by C. Reinke HAUNTED HOUSE