Sunday, May 31, 2009

A funky free way to post your art. Have you heard of Twittgoo ?

Twitgoo. Have you even heard of it yet? I have enjoyed this ,
I use it to post my art , not silly images of what I had for
dinner or pictures of my back yard. Here is the home
link http://twitgoo.com/ If you have a twitter account
it will post right away to your site. If others on twitgoo,
like your images, they will "retweet" or RT, them, on
their site and on yours. It is just another FREE venue
for getting your work out there and being seen. It is
far better than sitting in your studio or wherever it
is stored. I am referring to your art, not you, the artist.
We want people to veiw our work, or at least we should.
Ohterwise, isnt it just self indulgence?

Let me know what you think of this venue. I gave you
the home link, here is 'mygoo' if you are interested
http://twitgoo.com/u/Funkyfindz it shows how many views
you have received and how many times you have been RT or
retweeted. Just sharing what I have learned in
my internet journey.

Thank you Catherine Reinke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos by C. Reinke HAUNTED HOUSE